Charlotte

Charlotte

Friday, December 23, 2016

After Christmas Horror Movie Realness


Alright, I've got my list together. Starting this Monday (Boxing Day) once Mitch leaves for the airport I will begin my END OF CHRISTMAS HORROR REALNESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I've sorted through all the movies that came out this year that I haven't watched yet that I do want to watch and come up with 11. I've got the day down for which I'll watch them. I'm back to work Wednesday to Friday so only one per day during that time.

Obviously this may change as I haven't bothered to check the availability of these movies and we all know I can't commit to anything.

BUT...if you want to join in...here's the list:


The Autopsy of Jane Doe - Monday
Don't Breathe - Monday
Yoga Hosers - Monday
Lights Out - Tuesday
I am Not a Serial Killer - Tuesday
The Disappointments Room - Tuesday
Blair Witch - Wednesday
Before I Wake - Thursday 
Ouija: Origin of Evil - Friday
The Other Side of the Door - Saturday
Friend Request - Saturday

See you losers after Christmas and let the horror movie marathon...BEGIN!

Stay spooky!

No comments:

Post a Comment