Charlotte

Charlotte

Monday, August 31, 2015

August's horror block unwrapping

So for about two years now I've been subscribed to Horror Block which is a monthly subscription that delivers a box of horror goodies to your home (or office, in my case). I pay around $30 including shipping every month and receive about $60+ worth of stuff in the box. This month's horror box was so freakin' amazing that I thought I'd start posting what I get each month!

Seriously, as a horror fan, this box is the shiiiiiit. Plus Leanna Vamp (whom I adore) gets to choose one item in the box every month and that lady has excellent taste.






Each month you can guarantee you will get one t-shirt, one action figure type thing, and the latest issue of Rue Morgue magazine.


I literally starting screaming when I saw this guy. HOW FUCKING CUTE IS THIS?!?!?! An amazing pick from Leanna Vamp and I can now carry Jason with me everywhere I go. I'm dead. This might be my favorite item I've ever received.

Autographs from the Grady twins from The Shining - Lisa and Louise Burns. Complete with a certificate of authenticity. I popped it up on my wall next to my Soska twins autographs <3

This beautifully designed Beetlejuice shirt!!!!!!!!!!! Although I have to say I don't love the color choice of the shirt.

Rise of the Zombies on Blu-Ray which I will probably never watch. But last year I did get Puppet Master on Blu-Ray from Horror Block and that was pretty fucking sweet.

A little plain paper notebook meant to look like the book of the dead from Evil Dead. Super cute. Probably will never write in it, I actually just put it with my action figures at work.

And the latest issue of Rue Morgue which is by far the best horror magazine out there.


Anyway, I'm obsessed with Horror Block and although I am in no way affiliated with them I am a Horror Block pusher. There is seriously nothing better than getting a box full of horror surprises every month. If you want to know more, go here

Mitch is pretty busy this week so I'm going to have lots of time to watch some horror movies. My to watch list is getting pretty damn long. But Celebrity Big Brother also started so my time is pretty dedicated to that. Hopefully tomorrow night I can get one of the movies from my list and give it a watch and report back!

Stay spooky!






No comments:

Post a Comment