Charlotte

Charlotte

Friday, January 15, 2016

CLOVERFIELD'S BACK YA'LL and other news

Hey everyone,
After a very awful and stressful day where I basically had my entire paycheck taken away from me and now I'm not sure how to get through the next two weeks....let's talk about things that make me happy....HORROR NEWS!

These are my favorite stories right now and what I'm most excited about up and coming so LET'S TALK ABOUT IT.


First up, the sequel to The Conjuring, an amazing movie that came out awhile back and features my favorite demon hunters - Ed and Lorraine Warren. Now they're back investigating the Enfield Poltergeist. Which, in real life, they had not a lot to do with, BUT this is mostly fictional so I'm excited nonetheless. Hopefully it's even better than the amazing mini series I spoke about a few entries ago. In 1977 Peggy Hodgson and her four children are haunted by a poltergeist like spirit in their home. And now we have a trailer and some photos!


Bloody Disgusting is also reporting that The Conjuring 2 will open with The Amityville Horror Case which is kind of fucking amazing. Look for it in theaters on June 10th!





Next up is Rob Zombie's 31.
I've talked about this movie a bit over the last year because I'm a big Rob Zombie fan and an even bigger Sherri Moon Zombie fan. The news we have now is that is is officially an R rating....after receiving an NC-17 a few times. And in celebration of that rating, and the upcoming Sundance premier we got a sort of poster/collage type showing us all the great looking characters. I'm so damn stoked to see this bloody, violent film which tells the story of 5 friends who get kidnapped the day before Halloween and get held hostage at a place called Murder World. aka my new home. They have to play a game called 31 which gives them 12 hours to survive against a group of evil clowns.
NOW GIVE ME A TRAILER!


Up next? TNT is reviving Tales From the Crypt and the show's curator is none other than M Night Shamalamadingdong. Obviously everyone is furious and I'm like, guys, please, just give him another chance.
The next bit of news is that Bloody Disgusting reported the new revival won't feature the Crypt Keeper like we remember him, voiced by John Kassir. This is because HBO owns the original one so the new host will be something different, or as Shamalamadingdong puts it "cool and dark" but we can't trust him. The host could've been dead the whole time. OR BE A TREE.


Anyway, reports are saying the new show will be closer to the original comic series. But let's all chill guys, we'll all watch it no matter how bad it is. So lets just get excited!

And last but certainly not least BECAUSE THIS IS THE CRAZIEST BEST NEWS EVER.....

A couple of years ago a movie was spoken about called Valencia which was produced by JJ Abrams and directed by Dan Trachtenberg. But apparently those mother fuckers were being sneaky as hell and Valencia was actually the secret title for 10 Cloverfield Lane. THATS RIGHT YA'LL. WE'RE GETTING A SEQUEL. ALL OUR CONSPIRACY THEORIES ARE COMING TRUEEEEE.
Yep, it's been confirmed, it's connected to 2008's amazing film Cloverfield. Abrams said that they wanted to make it a "blood relative" to Cloverfield whatever that means. But when you watch the trailer, at the end when the title appears, Cloverfield shows up first, then 10 and Lane. So err....WHAT ELSE ARE WE SUPPOSED TO THINK.

And this morning we got this trailer dropped on us and NO ONE WAS PREPARED.
omg.
like no one in NYC was prepared when the Cloverfield monster attacked.....


It's headed our way on March 11th and I was not prepared for this in any way and I'm going opening night and screaming about it every damn day until it happens. I CANT STOP YELLING ABOUT IT.

And let's talk about those stars!!! John fucking Goodman, Mary Elizabeth Winstead (Final Destination 3) and John Gallagher, Jr.


WHY ARE YOU STILL READING THIS? WATCH THE TRAILER!!!!





Alright,
I've calmed down.
I'm going to go enjoy my weekend and try not to cry about my gypsy cursed life.
This weekend I'm also going to try and watch some more horror movies that were on my list, but I also need to watch the Oscar noms because I have no aspirations in life.

Stay spooky!


No comments:

Post a Comment