Charlotte

Charlotte

Monday, January 11, 2016

HORRORBLOCK DECEMBER EDITION

Hey everyone!
Back to work today after vacation and was pleasantly surprised to find a bunch of packages including HORROR BLOCKKKKKK!

So let's unbox and be jealous of my goodies:


First up a Freddy Krueger stuffie! To hang out with my Jason Voorhees stuffie:

A Daryl Dixon Funko POP! key chain which I promptly attached to my Walking Dead satchel:

My new favorite thing ever....a zombie hula girl...she actually dances!

A beautiful print from Paul Hanley depicting Cthulhu fighting Godzilla. And now I need to see this happen on the big screen....Pacific Rim 3 maybe?

And lastly a gorgeous tribute to Wes Craven which made me extremely sad:

And of course it came with the latest issue of Rue Morgue. All in all....a great box and I'm pretty thrilled with every item.
If you also want this subscription every month click here
Again, I am not affiliated with them in any way, I'm just a giant fan.


That's it for me, I'm off to eat some delicious food that Mitch is currently cooking and read my books!

Stay spooky!


No comments:

Post a Comment