Charlotte

Charlotte

Thursday, March 30, 2017

March Horror Block!


 March Horror Block Has Arrived!

What's inside? Let's unbox!



The Canal on DVD. I loved this movie so much so I'm pretty happy to have it on DVD. You can check out my review here


Penny Dreadful Ceramic Travel Mug! I actually hate travel mugs because I don't drink coffee and yet I seem to have like 8 of them floating around. But this one is really pretty so I have it on display at my office.


Ash vs. Evil Dead socks...these are actually really good, thick quality and super grooo000ooovvvyyy.


Vampirella Comic Book....kay, I fucking hate when comic books do this, they release issue #0 and it's like three pages of comics and then 10 pages of ads.


Leprechaun enamel pin. This is AWESOME and is already proudly displayed on my jacket.


Monster Totem Pole t-shirt.


Rue Morgue special edition - Shark Movie Mania. This is my jam ya'll...you know I love Sharks.

Another solid box from Horror Block. Not as great as last month's, but still some great stuff in here! If you want to subscribe go check out horror block and sign up. As always, I am not affiliated with the company, just a massive fan. Been subscribed for over two years and have never been completely let down by a box.

No comments:

Post a Comment