Charlotte

Charlotte

Tuesday, March 7, 2017

February Horror Block!


February Horror Block is here! And I'm here to unravel its' mysteries.

It's been two months since I received one of these because I had to put the subscription on hold over Christmas. But it's back and boy was it a good one!

Let's jump right in:


Alright, full disclosure. I had no idea what this tee was supposed to be. Turns out it's a Purge design. And once I realized that I was like yeah, okay, I see it...kind of.....
I'll still wear it though because I fucking love the Purge and it's a pretty design.


This is exciting! This movie was actually on my watch list. Silent Retreat came out in 2013 and tells the story of Janey who is sent to a silent meditation retreat in the woods. She realizes the men that run it are brainwashing women and when she breaks the rules, she discovers what really lurks beyond on the trees. Also that's a pretty awesome cover.


THIS IS AWESOME! Amityville pin!!!!!! I've already pinned it proudly on my denim jacket next to my Gypsy Danger pin. Now if only it would stop snowing here so I can wear that jacket again.....


Amityville tote bag to carry around all my junk!


A collection of poems by Darren Field complete with creepy ass illustrations. 


A lovely Penny Dreadful keychain 


And of course, as always, the latest issue of Rue Morgue is included. And boy have I missed reading that magazine the past two months.

All in all, another wonderful horror block that reminds me every month why this thing is worth every penny. And gives me so many goodies to flaunt my love of horror.

If you want to sign up yourself head to horror block and subscribe.
(I am in no way affiliated with this company, just a massive fan who loves promoting them)

ALSO - check out my new article over at Morbidly Beautiful where I rank the Top Ten most Villainous Stephen King characters!

Stay Spooky!


No comments:

Post a Comment