Charlotte

Charlotte

Wednesday, April 5, 2017

Upcoming Birthday Horror Movie Marathon ~~

 
Guys, it's my birthday this month!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm turning 28 and in honor I'm throwing myself a party. Because literally no one ever has thrown me a birthday party before so I need to take it into my own hands.

And by party....I mean watching horror movies by myself for two days straight.

I'll start on Friday afternoon, the 21st of April, my actual birthday. I'll make a blanket nest on my living room floor and eat my birthday cake. Which I'm making myself and will probably turn out awful since it has to be gluten free and I can't cook. BUT it's the thought that counts....for myself...

Then Saturday I'll wake up early, walk the dogs, and then...sit back into the blanket nest, eat more cake and watch horror movies all day.

Then Sunday....you guessed it...more horror movies. But this time I'll be venturing out of the house to go watch the new found footage alien film; Phoenix Forgotten. Then I'll come right back and get to it.

So anyway....what would be fun is to watch 28 horror movies that weekend in honor of myself because I'm egotistical like that but that is basically impossible. I'm honestly just going to go through my DVD collection and watch all the ones I haven't watched yet, good or bad, then go onto Shudder.

If you want to follow along with me during my birthday marathon and keep me company, I'll be live tweeting and snapchatting the whole damn weekend:

Click here for twitter

Snapchat username is:


And I'll do a few blog posts tracking everything with mini reviews!

And that's that! Come keep me company for my birthday, cause lord knows no one else in my life wants to watch horror movies for two days straight!

Stay spooky!

Ps; I was going to come up with a super snazzy name for this event but it got too depressing spending so much time thinking about a name for a solo birthday event so I went with just stating the obvious...


No comments:

Post a Comment