Charlotte

Charlotte

Tuesday, September 27, 2016

October Horror Movie Challenge 2016 - THE LIST

Alright....it's that time of year...October is THIS WEEKEND and so begins the Horror Movie Challenge - 31 horror movies in 31 days. The premise is how it sounds...watch a horror movie every day of October. This is my fourth year doing it but last year was the first year I managed to complete it. Soooooooo the odds are not in my favor. But I'm determined to do it again this year, even with a vacation in a different country happening on the last three days.

I'll post my list on here and you are more than welcome to join in! But...I do change movies a lot last minute and this list is completely catered to my personal choices. I would encourage you to make your own list with our own films but if this is your first year and you're freaking out how to jump in, feel free to use mine! And keep me updated on your challenge! I wanna know how ya'll are doing, what movies you're watching etc. Send me links to your blogs, comment, or just tweet at me.

(are you super impressed by my graphic? I know right, I'm sooooo talented HAHAHAHA....thanks addtext.com)

NEW RELEASES WEEK
Oct 1st - The Purge: Election Year
Oct 2nd - 31
Oct 3rd - The Conjuring 2
Oct 4th - Cell
Oct 5th - Clown
Oct 6th - 10 Cloverfield Lane

NEW RELEASES/WATER THEME WEEK
Oct 7th - The Shallows
Oct 8th - Black Water
Oct 9th - Frozen
Oct 10th - Reef

90'S THEME WEEK
Oct 11th - Candyman
Oct 12th - Leprechaun
Oct 13th - The Good Son
Oct 14th - Idle Hands
Oct 15th - The Frighteners
Oct 16th - Ravenous
Oct 17th - Vampires

2015 RELEASE WEEK
Oct 18th - The Hallow
Oct 19th - Bone Tomahawk
Oct 20th - Krampus
Oct 21st - Bloodsucking Bastards
Oct 22nd - Crimson Peak
Oct 23rd - The Witch

HALLOWEEN WEEK
Oct 24th - Digging up the Marrow
Oct 25th - Home Movie
Oct 26th - Chernobyl Diaries
Oct 27th - Lake Mungo
Oct 28th - Christine
Oct 29th - An American Werewolf in London
Oct 30th - Halloween 3
Oct 31st - Halloween (remake)

That's it! For now...
We'll see what changes get made.

Good luck on all of yours, may the odds be ever in your favor and what not. See you on the weekend!

Stay spooky!

No comments:

Post a Comment