Charlotte

Charlotte

Wednesday, September 30, 2015

September's Horror Block Un-Boxing!

My September Horror Block arrived today! So I un-boxed it and took a few pics to share with you guys' what I received this month. And always, if you want to subscribe for yourself to get awesome horror goodies every month go here (I am not affiliated with them in any way, just a HUGE fan)

Tomorrow is also the first day of the October horror movie challenge!!! I'll post my calendar below.

Let's get started!

This month was pretty sick!




Obsessed with these vinyl figures. The alien is SO detailed and I'm obsessed. Of course I had to reorganize my action figure shelf at work to make room but it was worth it.



These are awesome and so much fun. They're interactive coasters. Each side has a creepy mouth on them. You can rest your drink on them, or spend half an hour wearing them all one by one on your face.


Night of the Living Dead on DVD which I obviously already own but this comes with a documentary that I'm intrigued to watch. Also Night of the Living Dead fridge magnets where you can make your own threatening sayings to scare whoever tries to eat your food.


Of course it also includes the latest issue of Rue Morgue which is a thick one this month with a very special article on the Ouija and I can't freakin' wait to read it!!!

And last but definitely not least, a very amazing Silence of the Lambs t-shirt.

gif credit

So tomorrow I kick off the horror movie challenge with a "re-watch" week where I obviously re-watch some horror films I've watched in the past two years that I've been meaning to get around to again. I'm starting off with Deliver us from Evil because I remember it being quite scary and unique.
The next set of movies are brand new films (all of which are available on itunes) which I am putting my faith in. I'm sure I'll be let down here and there.
Next up is all girl horror movies followed by two horror documentaries because I couldn't find enough all girl horror movies to fill a whole week which was depressing. Then we have movies where the lead character is a total psycho. Then Insidious 3 because I realized it would be out by then and I'm dying to see it. And finally the last batch of films are some of my favorite horror films to watch leading up to the big day itself. Which of course is Halloween on Halloween. A tradition I've maintained since I was a young teen.

Join in if you want! Or create your own and celebrate October the best way possible!

Finally, last on the agenda today - yesterday I popped into the Dress Sew by my work and picked up a new Halloween candle which melts away to reveal a creepy gargoyle.


I also picked up a shark costume for my dog because why wouldn't I. He absolutely hated it but I enjoyed every moment of it.


That's it for tonight ya'll. I'll see you a lot more this upcoming month as I share the reviews for all the horror movies I plan to watch and if any great horror news comes up, you bet I'll cover that.

Stay spooky!

No comments:

Post a Comment