Charlotte

Charlotte

Sunday, September 13, 2015

Halloween Decorations ARE UP!

Halloween Decorations are up!! This year I made a skeleton wall!!!!
Can't wait to start digging through the Spirit stores and Michaels and Walmart for even more decorations but for now...my living room is full:

When I started unpacking and had that moment where I was like, wow...maybe I've over done it. Then I got over it and browsed through my wishlist for what to purchase next.



 

 Skeleton wall


Front entrance. Still so obsessed with that sign.





 My coffee table can now channel spirits



 I brought Chucky out to be on display

Oh, and I wanted to show off some of my horror POP! figures since I talked about them in the last blog. And they were perfectly lit. 


Just remember kids, it's never too early to put up Halloween decorations. If they put them up in stores during the last week of August, then you can put them up in your home. 

Stay spooky!









No comments:

Post a Comment