Charlotte

Charlotte

Tuesday, February 2, 2016

JANUARY HORROR BLOCK IS HERE!

Today my January horror block arrived! Yeyyy!!! Let's open it:


First up is an awesome Gravestone Phone Holder! I definitely kept this on my work desk.



This is my new favorite thing!!!!!!!!!! I'm hiding it all over my house to scare the crap out of people. It's a "Baby Eats You Alive" doll head <333333


A Carrie film cell bookmark which will actually just hang on my wall because this is fucking awesome!


A little cleaver keyring to let everyone know I am subtly violent.


January was John Carpenter's birthday so I got this great They Live t-shirt! I will wear it with pride and hope everyone becomes hypnotized. 


A new compendium book from Rue Morgue! This one is all about the history of horror comic books!


And that's it! A great month with some awesome gifts, I'm thrilled with everything and completely obsessed with that doll head ya'll. I want to carry it everywhere with me.

As always, I am not affiliated in any way with horror block (I'm just a huge fan), and you can get your own horror block by going to their website here.

I'm going to go watch the latest X-Files episode and also see who was evicted from the celebrity big brother house!

Stay spooky!


No comments:

Post a Comment