Charlotte

Charlotte

Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Current dream list...
aka reasons I'm not allowed a credit card, as I would buy all of these right now.
also see; christmas list please?




PRISON YARD RICK GRIMES POP! Vinyl Figure
Complete with beard. So he can make my season one Rick Grimes jealous.

 
MERLE DIXON POP! Vinyl Figure
Because I need another object of Merle to cry over every day.

 
THE GOVERNOR POP! Vinyl Figure
Because the governor makes a pretty damn cute pop figure lbr.


SERIES 4 ANDREA Action Figure
So she can whip all my other walking dead action figures into shape.


RICK GRIMES POP! Plush
This is so weird and creepy looking. I need it.


DARYL DIXON POP! Plush
Poncho. Enough said.

 
SPOCK POP! Vinyl Figure
This is the cutest one ever. I died when I first saw it.
Then came back to life.
And died again. 
 
CAPTAIN KIRK POP! Vinyl Figure
Because Spock needs his buddy. And I need a captain. 

ORIGINAL SERIES STAR TREK COMMUNICATOR
I mean, honestly, I’m shocked I don’t already own this.

ORIGINAL SERIES GOLD UNIFORM DOG COLLAR
So Tony doesn’t feel left out.

THE HOBBIT LEGO – RIDDLES FOR THE RING

Yesterday I got to go on a spooky train ride through Stanley Park and it was absolutely amazing. It was themed on Classic Horror and had live actors portraying very clever scenes from movies like The Mummy, Dracula, The Wolfman etc.
It was actually quite scary at some parts as well, Dracula's ladies of the night kept popping out of the bushes at you. While waiting for your train you get to walk around a sort of Halloween village with lots of tents filled with hot chocolate, popcorn, face painting and one tent that just played the old classics on a TV. There was also a spooky maze that was meant for 5 year olds but was super fun to run around in. It was an awesome experience and one which I hope to return to next year.
I also found out that Vancouver has a haunted trolley ride which is 2.5 hours long and takes you around Vancouver's famous haunts including the autopsy room of the Vancouver Police Department.  Unfortunately I found out too late and can't afford it. But hopefully next year I will be fully prepared for all the amazing events this city throws for Halloween and attend a lot more.
Anyway,
Time to watch last night's episode of Supernatural and maybe even catch the new episode of AHS Coven before I pass out. I am so exhausted today. Like just giving up on walking and sleeping on someone's front yard exhausted. 
Live long and prosper my lovely hobbits!
Also don't forget to purchase The Hobbit Extended Edition on DVD November 5th or digitally download it today! I hear there's a naked dwarf scene. Seriously. Why are you still reading? GO!



No comments:

Post a Comment