Charlotte

Charlotte

Thursday, March 3, 2016

UNBOXING FEBRUARY'S HORROR BLOCK

February Horror Block is here! Let's unpack it!!
(this will be my last one for a few months while I'm on a very strict budget for moving)


This was a so-so month, only because I don't drink and I can't eat eggs haha so none of these actually work for me.


A wine stopper shaped like a zombie finger...so hilarious. I'm so sneaking this into Mitch's wine so he gets scared when he goes for another glass.


A zombie bottle opener. As I said, I don't drink, and Mitch has got like 50 bottle openers. But I love  how creepy it looks so I've put it on display with my horror figures.


A SUPER AMAZING deck of cards with all our horror favorites. The one in the middle of the second photo is Carrie. Sorry for the lens flare. Had a JJ moment.


A zombie egg cup, shovel to eat it with, and some cut outs that you use to cut your toast into fun and violent shapes!


A Daryl Dixon shirt. Even though I don't watch The Walking Dead anymore (I stuck with the comics), I do love the first four seasons so I'm thrilled to have this.


As always, the latest edition of Rue Morgue. 


So yeah, even though horror block is super affordable (costs me about $30 a month) and so much fun to have show up and surprise you every month at work....unfortunately I can't justify that $30 every month. But a great thing about horror block is you don't have to actually cancel your subscription, you can just postpone it for 1 or 3 or 6 months. I chose 3 months. But I'm secretly hoping we'll find a place soon and then I can get my horror blocks again haha

As always, I'm not affiliated in any way to horror block, just a massive fan. 

Stay spooky ya'll!!

No comments:

Post a Comment