Charlotte

Charlotte

Tuesday, February 5, 2013




Hello fellow nerds,
It is 1 am and I am wide awake as per usual. Although I usually don't post these late night blogs 'till the next day when people are actually awake to read it.
A few exciting things have happened in the past few days. I have a new job opportunity and am now just waiting for work. So very soon hopefully I will back on the 9-5 grind and sleeping at normal hours.....maybe. I can pay off my bills and finally get my shit together. I can kick stress in the butt.

I have a book coming out soon available for purchase through amazon. It is a small collection of some of my poems. I am so excited for this, grateful for the opportunity, and more than a little nervous to let everyone read my poems. BUT it's a step in the right direction. I will post the link up on this blog when it all comes together and is available for purchase. And if this one sells, I will probably consider releasing another small book of poems.

It is now only a week until the new Walking Dead episode. And yes this counts as something exciting happening in my life because I am a giant TWD nerd and prouuuuudddd. Sunday they released the two minute sneak peak of episode 3X09 and I cried like a baby. Much like I have cried like a baby throughout all the previews that have been released. I won't speak about it here since I understand some people are not as obsessed with spoilers as I am and avoid them like the plague. BUT....we are in for one hell of an episode. And second half of the season. Now if only my Rick Grimes action figure would arrive in the mail in time........#amazongodshearmycall #hashtaggingoutsideoftwitter
Then I can have Shane and Rick reunited and besties again.

I feel like I'm one of the only Shane fans out there. I took part in an interesting discussion the other night, the question posed was "What would the group dynamic be like now if Shane had never died?" I put a lot of thought into it and I have to say that Shane would fit in with the group now far better than he did in season two. If you think about it; the decisions being made and actions being taken in season 3 are mirror images of the ones Shane made in season 2. Only in S2 Shane was frowned upon for making those tough calls. And as much as I love me some Rick Grimes, homeboy is losing his mind. And maybe Shane lost his a long time ago, but if the two of them were in the prison together, they would have each other's back in the calls being made. I also like to imagine Daryl, Rick, and Shane as this unstoppable force and they're all the three best friends that anyone could have.....

Oprah and I are also currently involved in a little project which is really exciting and fun. It's part of the reason I am up so late. I am honored to be working with my best friend of ten years on this project and whether it ends up going nowhere or it ends up working in our benefit, I don't care. 'Cause I love that silly bitch, and together we are unstoppable. I will speak more about this project later when it's a little more evolved.

So basically my life is finally coming together, I'm feeling very positive and upbeat about the places I am going and looking forward to the rest of 2013 being as great as it already has been.

I spoke to my papa on the phone on Sunday who I have posted about here before, (check out his fashion blog HERE and his food blog HERE) about book and film reviews. I was reluctant to post them because I can't see why anyone would care what I have to say. But basically (and I'm dumbing down the conversation completely) he said fuck it, post whatever you want, it's your blog.

With that being said, I'm going to post a little review for The Walking Dead: Rise of the Governor in a day or so since this entry has turned into a TWD fap post and because I just started the sequel and am really excited. And also because those books get a lot of hate and it is not needed.

ALSO (repetition wheeee) I'm re-watching season two and Herschel just shouted "GET OFF MA LAND" and I always laugh because I'm like Herschel...this ain't the 30's...get your head outta your ass. PS; Spoiler alert Herschel; you're going to lose a leg. Have fun you grumpy old man.

Goodnight ya'll (or good day....obviously...)



No comments:

Post a Comment