Charlotte

Charlotte

Monday, November 12, 2012



Ugggghhhhh my life is the worst. I screwed up making mash potatoes but I still ate them and they were gross. And I'm currently watching a Lindsay Lohan movie. And it's not even The Parent Trap. Uggggghhhhhhh.

It's sad when your life is so boring you can't even blog about it on your blog about how boring your life is. Seriously. I haven't even had a horrifying incident on public transit to tell you about.

My life has been taken over by The Walking Dead and I spend every Sunday in an emotional turmoil and then at least three days getting over it. I keep drawing zombies and my desktop is filled with pictures of Daryl Dixon and I considered taking crossbow lessons. And today I day dreamed about December 21st turning into a zombie apocalypse. I'm a mess. If a zombie apocalypse seems more appealing to me than my current life....I took a wrong turn. And it's called Surrey and not wearing pants while eating old cheetos and drinking energy drinks while watching hours of TV.

But imagine how much cooler this blog would be if it was about surviving a zombie apocalypse...not that anyone would be reading it....because they'd all be zombies...

At work I get to draw sharks and the radio station finally got changed so I don't have to hear the same Katy Perry song 10 times in a four hour shift. Now it plays such classics like the titanic song which my boss belts out from his office, and footloose which I sing to myself and dance in the bathroom to. And I obviously work too. Sometimes. Mostly I just draw sharks.

I do have to say, though, that we have one of those phone systems where you call and it gives you 5 options (#5 being me) and the options stated are extremely clear. Yet no one actually listens to them, it's insane. I had one call today asking me what hours we're open. Option 1 is "For a list of store hours and address, press 1." SO PRESS ONE, DUMMY. And the worst is option 3 which is specifically for confirming your delivery and finding out what time they'll show up at your home. Yet I get about three calls a day with customers asking me when their couch will be at their home. And I will politely say, ma'am I am customer service not delivery, I have no access to the schedule, please call back and hit option 3. "I did hit option 3" CLEARLY YOU DIDN'T BECAUSE I ANSWERED. You can't lie your way out of this one lazy customer. You are a liar.

Surrey is still the end of the rainbow. As in, the dirty cigarette butt filled puddle where I saw the rainbow end once. Apparently on Halloween here everyone shoots off fireworks till 3am. Which was greeeaaaattttt. And for like a week before and after there were after/before shock fireworks. What happened to the good old days where trick meant toilet papering someone's house? Not shooting off fireworks at peoples cars and scaring the shit out of my dog.
6 more months in this purgatory and then we will be home free. And hopefully not as broke as we are now.
I just drank sour milk. And a week old bag of cheetos has become its' own food group.

I have a big exciting project coming up before Christmas and I'm going to be one of those assholes that's all IT'S SECRETIVE AND I'M GOING TO GET YOU GUYS ALL EXCITED AND SITTING ON THE EDGE OF YOUR SEAT PEEING IN ANTICIPATION. But seriously, it's awesome, and a big deal for me, and I can't wait to share it with everyone. Soooo....stay tuned....
...or don't, I'm not your boss.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment