Charlotte

Charlotte

Thursday, November 5, 2015

October horror block arrived! Let's unbox it and freakkkkk outttttt

MY HORROR BLOCK ARRIVED!!!

And you know how much I love that thing! This month was not a disappointment, not that any month has been. Seriously, I want to marry horror block.

LETS LOOK AT ALL THE STUFF!!!

We've got an awesome Ouija board mouse pad so I can summon demons at work. Had to replace my Poltergeist one which was a real Sophie's choice let me tell you. 

A gorgeous print by Paul Hanley which I could spend forever looking at and naming everyone. So great! Running out of space on my walls though so not sure where this bad boy is going.


This movie got 14% on rotten tomatoes....so.....

My Queen Leanna Vamp's pick remains flawless. Plush Chuckyyyyyy!!!!!!!! 



I love him so much.

A special edition of Rue Morgue - Cryptic Collectibles. Aka I read through this and cry about all the toys I can't have.

And the t-shirt this month, courtesty of ShirtPunch! is my spirit animal; Jason. 


As always, I am in no way affiliated with horror block, just a giant fan. You can subscribe yourself here

Stay Spooky!

No comments:

Post a Comment